Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Blog hopping card

I had so much fun making the one yesterday, and I had one more image left over, I had to make another card today. Love how this one turned out! It even enabled me to finally trim a stamp set I hadn't cut out yet from the early release for the TAC demos back in Jan. Inking up a new set is always fun too! This came together so nicely! I used those Koh-i-noor pencils again that my friend Kim always uses. They are very easy to blend. Kinda wish they had a lot more colors! Might need to peak online and see what I can find!

I cut the butterfly out, and than took my razor to separate the wings. So, the middle wing is pushed out higher with the dot. The other wings and body are glued down on the paper. I did one of my favorite techniques to the background sheet, dazzling diamond dust.
Be sure to peak at the other TAC demos who are playing on this round, too. It's always neat to see how other people use a set. My other card I made with this set is the post below this one.

Oh, and yesterday, I posted I cased a layout from Tammi. I put in a link to show the card she made, and it didn't take for some reason. So, I'm stinking it in this post.
Supplies: TAC Swirly butterfly, graffic blooms, Koh-I-Noor pencils, Versamark ink pad, Prussian blue palette ink pad, Lilly Anna SWIC paper line, DCWV cardstock, prima flower.


9 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are rockin' the pencils!!! I love how you cut out and positioned the butterfly. Very pretty!

Tammi said...

Gorgeous!! I like that added flower for the butterfly, great idea! Your coloring is pretty!! And NO they don't have any other colors, I already looked. ;) I wish they did!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the way the butterfly pops out just a little bit!

Christina

Jennifer said...

Wow! Your butterfly is gorgeous! I must try those pencils. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love the banner you made for yours.

Jennifer

Michelle said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL. Love how you combined all the stamp sets! Very cool!

Chris said...

This is just gorgeous! I love that butterfly lifted up like it is...looks like it just stopped in mid flight like that! :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Anna, what a lovely card hunny. I hope you are well. I will email you later this week to catch up with whats been going on with you. The children are back at school this week, im out today, so no crafting from me unfortunately!! Have a good day, hugs Linda x

Trudy Osborn said...

This is SOOO pretty! I love the dimension you gave it

Barb said...

This is stunning, Anna! LOVE all of the glitter and the dimension of the butterfly!