Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chloe's Flutterby Butterfly


Today I made SCS's sketch challenge. I haven't played that in while, and this looked like a fun layout. I signed up on Paperwings to do a card using TAC's Butterfly bits so I grabbed that set to tinker with it some before I get the card done for that challenge. I embossed the base of the butterfly with sparkly embossing powder, and added pixie dust to the flower. Being Wed, I like to create a butterfly card for Danni's Flutterby Weds. Combined a whole lot of things into one card! Even more fun to use new stuff I grabbed today at Michael's, and had show up in the mail from Jacksonbelle Embellishments. I ordered some more Shimmerz.


I think I pulled my back a little playing Wii Fit! Who does that?! I did the plank to show hubby some of the stuff on Wii Fit, and my back isn't feeling tip top today! Anyhow, Wii Fit has been a ton of fun so far! At least it's not telling I'm all the time that I'm unbalanced! Not sure if it's talking mentally unbalanced or what! I got the board turned around right at the end of my work out on day two, and my scores have leaped, and the little wii people seem much more pleased with my progress!

Supplies: Chloe's closet paper, buttons, and flowers, SU more mustard, blue bayou ink and paper, Versamagic spots, embossing powder, edge distressor, pixie dust blingz,

5 comments:

Danni said...

Oh I love this!! I have this set coming--hopefully tomorrow!
I simply love this though, the paper, the colors the embellishments....great job! And thanks for playing along, it means alot to me!

Kimberly said...

Pretty card!!!! I love the buttons and Shimmery flower. OUCH on the back. I told you not to try the plank, LOL. Just glad you got the board facing the right direction this time :)

Michelle said...

I have this set and just love what you did with it! The flower & buttons are a great touch! I just noticed you curled the corners of the butterfly image - that's a fun idea!

Tammi said...

I hope your back gets to feeling better soon! I didn't know wii'ing could be so dangerous, lol!! This is beautiful Anna, love the pretty shimmer, layers, flower, buttons and the way you did in the corners.

I got the heart punch at Michael's, it by Martha Stewart. :)

Anonymous said...

While I have limited power still - just had to see what you've been up to Anna!!! Fabulous!
LOSTie Debbie