Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spreader of Love

How sweet! Barb passed out a lot of blog awards yesterday, and she gave me one too! Love this one! Spreader of Love!

Since I'm new to blog awards, I'm not exactly sure what the rules are! I would give this back to Barb, as she always leave me sweet comments too, but I don't think that's how it works! But she should know I totally think she's a spreader of love too!

I do have a few folks who also leave me sweet comments, and make me smile when they stop by my blog and take the time to comment on it. They always encourage by showing off such great art work themselves, and encourage others with their kind comments. Those people for me are: Tammi, Kim, Rachel, Danni, Colleen and my friend Debbie, who doesn't have a blog yet. She needs a blog! She's got a lot of great talent to show off too! But thanks ladies for always making my day brighter!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, thank you so much! I don't post awards on my blog anymore but I truly appreciate this.
And I smile everytime I see your blog banner, you did a great job on it!

Tammi said...

What a wonderful award, congrats! Thanks for the sweet award Anna, I don't post them on my blog, but I sure do appreciate the thought. Hugs!